Rearload Garbage Truck Driver/Operator
We’re looking for a rearload garbage truck operator to join our team! If you like to work outdoors and enjoy driving and operating trucks, then this may be a position for you. Someone with a good work ethic, a willingness to learn, and a great sense of humor will fit right in with our crew.
This is a full time operator position with routes Monday through Friday. Hours are 6:00am to route end.
You’ll have a designated truck to drive (with the exception of when it would need maintenance or repairs). You’re home every night and we do not work weekends. This is a Salary plus overtime position and some overtime is currently available. Salary based on experience and ability.
– Paid Time Off
– Health Insurance w/ Health Savings Accounts
– Company Supplied Uniform, Rain Gear, and Gloves
– Annual Work Gear Allowance (can be used for work boots, winter jacket, etc.)
– 401(k) with 3% contribution match
– Must have at minimum a Class B CDL w/ air brake endorsement
– Must be able to safely operate, enter, and exit the truck
– We run single operator trucks, so this person must be able to drive, as well as load the truck both by hand and using truck attachments. This requires the applicant to be capable of safely lifting and handling a minimum of 40 pounds. Truck is equipped with cart tipper and reeving winch for tipper carts and dumpsters.
– Must be comfortable with backing the truck often and occasionally operating it in tight spaces.
– Previous Commercial Vehicle driving experience preferred.
We like to work hard, get the job done, and have fun doing it! Come join a team of waste hauling professionals providing clean, timely, and affordable service to the local area.
Fill out the online application below, on Facebook, or visit our office to fill one out in person. You can also download an application HERE and return to this page to upload it on the last page of the online application (read more below)